CUPCAKES

PADA ZAMAN DAHULU

Thursday 16 August 2012

Surau An-Nur

Taking pictures for the last year at surau An- Nur.I'm gonna miss you, surau.There were a lot of sweet moments here.During my F1 life, here I did the Tadarus and here I was getting to know what is Tunku Kurshiah life was, my F2 life, here was the tenders I got after recited Yaasin,do Tadarus and watching movie with everyone.F3 time was the most memorable! We, Vivacious every morning in the month of Ramadhan will do the Qiamulai(tak everyday laa) and recited Yaasin for our big exam that year and etc.To lots to tell.And lastly, this year when I'm in F4. The moments we all made noise and being tortured by the Hi-Coms, the F4's place where I used to sleep and study.Yeah.Feel sad to leave you for next year, surau! Aww.




No comments:

Post a Comment