CUPCAKES

PADA ZAMAN DAHULU

Wednesday 15 August 2012

In Class :)

In class, of course study but we, Vivacious Mimacious were taking pictures! Hana's camera. Thanks to her for lending hers.Haha:)At first I do want to open my book and study but think back.It would make me feel sleepy.So, I got down stairs and went into 4K class.There I saw Syaa, Hana,Afiq,Nailah,Jobo and Paw..
Hana said she was bored same as me and don't know what to do." Jom! Tangkap gambar nak?" Of course. If there's words 'Tangkap Gambar' everyone would rush to it.Ngee~ So, ape lagi. Switch on the camera and SNAP! Cool Baby Cool! No doubt. Then, I went upstairs back to my class and continued study...After 1 hour taking pictures with them! Awwwwesome!

The Diva's

Hye Syaa, Ferra. Smile to the camera!

Hana, the owner of the camera.Thanks baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment