CUPCAKES

PADA ZAMAN DAHULU

Friday 27 January 2012

Thanks Risyaa Razmi

Don't say anything bad about her. She's my best bud forever be! So what? Well, she's cute and so as me.Haha jkjk.Well, we've been known each other since we were form one.Zaman Jahiliah.Ketoyaan!Everytimes if nak buat tender for seniors, both of us akan buat sama-sama dgn perasaan terpaksa.kan,kan?Sumpah aku rindu buat tender dgn kau, syaa! Tender kau dgn Snoopy lagi mantap from Che Pah! Cari Undang kat kolam block A! Haha.Sweet moment girls! Sorry from me because aku selalu and always cari gaduh dgn kau. --'Mmg perangai aku mcm ni.Baran tak bertempat.Sorry youb especially masa Talentime F1. really regret.Don't want it to happen again.Tapi, best friend always gaduh kan? That's the real best friend.I learnt my yesterday and the past.Let the memory stay together never apart and fade just like that! *Need keys to lock it!* Today's my birthday! Thanks for your post in your blog, Syaa! Really touchin'.Arigato ne ^-^.Esok balik coll jumpa kat table! My cake waiting for ya!





No comments:

Post a Comment